Login with email
Please support a Gold Scholarship and you’ll help ensure that circumstances are no barrier to a university education at Bath.
100% of our Gold Scholarship recipients are from a low-income background and often the first person in their family to go to university.
Every penny you give helps to provide financial security, allowing students to focus on making the most of every opportunity university offers.
Each Gold Scholar receives:
• A bursary of £5,000 is funded by a gift of £3,000 per year from our donors, supplemented by an additional £2,000 per year from the University
• Personal development, networking and skills training sessions
• Support with placements and internships
• Volunteering opportunities (each scholar completes 50 hours of volunteering a year)
• Pastoral support from our pool of Gold Mentors
Your support will help disadvantaged students with great potential realise their dreams, pursue their passions and showcase their skills.
“Your scholarship has opened a door and the prospect of a brighter future and will play a key role in shaping me into a successful person,” says one previous Gold Scholar. “I can only hope that one day, I too will be in a position to bring a smile to another student.”
For a young person who is determined to be a success your support for a Gold Scholarship opens the door to a brighter future.